Forums for discussion with other members
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Divatox's Secret
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 pm 

Divatox's Secret

A fanfiction based on Power Rangers Turbo

Chapter 1
The Turbo Rangers had just defeated Divatox's latest monster and boy, was she angry.

“Those pesky rangers did it again. Why do they always have to win?” Divatox shouted.

“Maybe it's because th.,” Elgar started.

“When I want your opinion Elgar, I will ask for it,” Divatox said staring at Elgar in the face.

“Okay, I'll shut up then,” Elgar said.

“Good, they may have won this time but next time, they won't be so lucky,” Divatox replied. Turning to Rygog, she then said, “Rygog, I need to speak with you in private.” She motioned for him to follow her down to the lower section of the submarine.

“Yes, I'll be right behind you,” Rygog said as he started to follow Divatox. Elgar was about to follow but Divatox stopped him.

“What part of private do you not understand, Elgar? You and Porto will stay here and watch the ship. Me and Rygog have business to discuss,” Divatox said. Elgar knew not to argue with Divatox and did as he was told.

Once Divatox and Rygog were alone, Divatox checked around to make sure no-one else was around.

“Okay Rygog, I got some very important information and you are the only one I can trust on this,” Divatox said quietly.

“What's the problem?” Rygog asked.

“I have reason to believe that I am being lied to. I've felt something was wrong for a while now,” Divatox explained.

Rygog was a bit puzzled by what Divatox was saying.

“Who do you think is lying to you? Do you think there are people within our ranks are going to betray you?” Rygog asked quite concerned.

Divatox looked behind and around her to make sure no-one was listening or eavesdropping before turning back.

“Rygog, you are the only one I can trust on this. Listen, you remember that time when the previous rangers did their power transfer to the current rangers?” Divatox asked.

“Yeah, what about it?” Rygog asked.

“Just before that happened, I received a vision from Mama D, she told me how worthless I was and that I had failed her family. Well earlier this morning, I overheard her talking to my brother, Havoc, and they were saying the same things. Not only that, they said something about a sister. They were talking about adoption or something. I couldn't quite make it out,” Divatox explained.

“Why are you telling me this? Your family problems are nothing to do with me,” Rygog replied.

Again, Divatox checked around her to see if anyone was listening.

“I am starting to get suspicions that maybe they are not my real family. I want you to investigate. This is not the first time I have heard Mama D talking about me like this,” Divatox said.

“What about Elgar? Is he involved?” Rygog asked.

“I don't think Elgar has any clue what is going on but it is best he doesn't know about this just yet,” Divatox said.

“Whatever is going on here, I will always support you. I'll get to the bottom of this and find out the truth,” Rygog said.

“Be careful Rygog, don't let Mama D or Havoc know that I am suspicious of them or you may find yourself in danger,” Divatox said.

After a while, Divatox and Rygog returned back to the main deck.

“What were you two talking about?” Elgar asked.

“Mind your own business Elgar,” Rygog said firmly.

Seeing the serious face in Rygog, Elgar shut up. Rygog went into his cabin and locked himself in.

“Elgar, I need you to stay here. I am going to see my brother for a minute to discuss a new plan on how to deal with the rangers,” Divatox said as she went to see Havoc in his cabin. This was of course a lie. She had very different reasons to see her brother. Hiding a tape recorder underneath her dress, Divatox pressed the record button before going in to see Havoc.

Post subject: Re: Divatox's Secret
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

Medals: 1
Snowman (1)  ()  ()  ()
 ()  ()  ()  ()
 ()  ()  ()  ()
 ()  ()  ()  ()
(I moved this and your other thread to General Discussion since they technically wouldn't qualify as Site Submissions)

Post subject: Re: Divatox's Secret
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:52 pm 

Chapter 3

“She knows, doesn't she?” Mama D said straight out.

“She is suspicious but she doesn't know just yet. I have to keep watch of her in case she discovers the truth,” Havoc replied.

“You had better. She must never know that Dimitria is her sister,” Mama D said. This shocked Rygog who was listening.

“I will make sure she never finds out,” Havoc said as Rygog continued to eavesdrop from outside.

“Hey, what are you doing? You know Havoc doesn't like eavesdroppers,” Elgar said coming up to Rygog. Rygog quickly hushed Elgar by a finger-on-mouth gesture.

“Hey, why are you being so secretive, what's going on in there?” Elgar said as he stood next to Rygog to listen in on the revelations.

“Just keep quiet, this is going to change everything,” Rygog whispered quietly. Elgar nodded without saying anything.

Meanwhile on Earth, Divatox had assumed a human appearance and arrived down in Angel Grove. She took the name Dana and changed her appearance to a long-haired brunette to avoid suspicion. She saw two of the rangers sitting down on a park bench and walked up to them. TJ and Cassie were minding their own business when they saw “Dana” walk up to them.

“Can we help you, miss?” Cassie asked.

“Actually yes you can, I was wondering if you can tell me where the library is, I have some research I need to do,” Divatox said in a different voice.

“Sure, would you like us to walk you there?” TJ asked.

“That would be most appreciated,” Divatox said smiling.

“Follow us miss, it's not to far from here,” TJ said. They walked for about ten minutes down a few roads until they arrived at the library.

“It's right here, can we help you with anything else?” TJ asked.

“That will be all, I am most grateful,” Divatox said.

“You are very welcome,” TJ said as he and Cassie then left.

“Grrr.. I hate being nice, that was so disgusting talking like that,” Divatox said to herself in her normal voice after they had left.

She walked into the library and went onto one of the computers.

“Now lets see what this thing can do,” Divatox said quietly as she took out a decoding device what looked like a USB drive. She took it from Havoc while he wasn't looking. Plugging it in the computer, she pressed a few buttons and with it, was able to gain access to a whole range of intergalactic information including a very large database of the UAE's forces. She was about to go in only to find it was password protected. Divatox was now stumped. She had no idea what the password was. In fact, only the very senior members of the UAE knew of these secrets.

“Great, now what?” Divatox said annoyed. She tried several attempts only to keep getting denied.

“Think, Divatox, think,” she said to herself as she was getting a bit tense.

Back on the submarine, Havoc had now finished and was about to walk back out. Rygog and Elgar quickly went back to the main base before they could be discovered.

“I have business to attend to elsewhere, tell Divatox I'll be back once I have finished,” Havoc said before leaving. He then left quickly without saying anything else.

“He's gone. Now hopefully he stays away while we think what to do,” Rygog said.

“What's going on?” Porto said walking up to Elgar and Rygog. They told Porto what they heard Havoc talking about.

“Oh dear, that is bad. So what are we going to do?” Porto asked.

“We must protect Divatox at all costs. Havoc is planning on wiping us out and then Divatox also,” Rygog said.

“Just one thing what bothers me. If Dimitria is Divatox's sister, what does that make me?” Elgar asked.

“Now is not the time to worry about that, first, we got to find Divatox and warn her,” Rygog said.

Back in the library, Divatox was still struggling to get in the files she stole. She was thinking and then a brainwave hit her. She remembered some battles from years before she encountered the power rangers. She typed in a planet name she was on followed by it's co-ordinates. She finally managed to gain access.

“Finally, I'm in. Now let's have a look to see what Havoc is keeping from me as well as what other secrets the UAE are hiding. I bet not even Rita knows about this either,” Divatox said.

She found secret files on all the generals, foot soldiers, monsters amongst other things. She then found her own name, which she clicked into. She saw pictures of her and even some video clips of her when she was younger. She then saw....

“Dimitria...” Divatox then said shocked. She quickly closed the files and took the decoder out before leaving the library.