Miscellaneous Links
Affiliates

Stardust Fields Forums

Forums for discussion with other members
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Koopa theories
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:07 pm 

These are a bunch of theories of mine concerning the Koopas. A lot of these I have already shared before but am bringing these back up as well as changing some.

I am not too familiar with a lot of the newly introduced minions in newer games and in terms of a more realistic setting, I tend to ignore a lot of non-Koopa based enemies apart from Goombas and other long term minions.

I think of Bowser's Castle or Castle Koopa, whatever name it goes by is the main home for a lot of Koopas, mostly those who are employed by Bowser within his Koopa Empire. Castle Koopa itself is probably much bigger than previously seen in each of the games. I imagine it to be full of many different rooms and has over 100 floors.

Koopas that join the Koopa Empire are highly trained and have to be fully qualified as well as take exams before they can even be accepted within the ranks of Bowser's armies. However there is more to the empire than just the armies. There are also teachers, personal trainers, tour guides, cooks, cleaners and other jobs to do in the castle.

Koopas that join the empire or anyone in fact who wishes to join must swear an oath of loyalty to Bowser and the koopa kingdom.

Bowser's Castle is built on top of Vista Hill deep in the far eastern part of the valleys within Dark Land.

Over 50,000 troops serve here and all of them are loyal to the kingdom.

--

This is a little something I have come up with so far. I may go into a lot more detail at a later date such as more in-depth information on the ongoing routines at Castle Koopa and individual fan characters as examples.